Thank you for registering
- White Papers or Software Viewers – An email will be sent to the email address you submitted containing a link to download your requested item.
- Please allow upto 10 minutes for the servers to deliver the email.
- Training – We will contact you to confirm your registration and requirements
If you fail to receive the response email
- Please check your SPAM filter
- Ensure the email address you submitted was correct
- Send us an email, including details of what you were attempting to download to: email@example.com
Additional E3.series resources
Hydro-Québec simplified design process for power distribution network substations by implementing Zuken’s E3.series
A collection of testimonials from satisfied E3.series customers
As part of the Accelerating the Electrification of Flight (ACCEL) research initiative, Electroflight is aiming to set a new world speed record of more than 300mph for an all-electric aircraft, involving the creation of one of the most power dense flying battery packs in the world.
This webinar will cover optimizing wire harness designs to meet targeted weight and cost objectives which is a complex and challenging task. One of the most time-consuming aspects is the consolidation of different data sources into one consistent representation.
This webinar will cover the design of large electrical projects. A vital element of the design process is the tracking of nomenclature, device and cable functions, assignments and placement.