Up to 75% faster than other MCAD plugins and processes
E3.3DTransformer - Efficient ECAD and MCAD Collaboration
Zuken’s E3.3DTransformer improves the collaboration process between ECAD and MCAD teams and helps engineers meet quality, reliability, and performance requirements. The support of native files from leading MCAD platforms and standard industry formats eliminates a time-consuming back and forth between the different domains.
The tool offers an easy-to-use UI with a quick setup time and a lightweight and user-friendly application for transforming 3D MCAD data into a comprehensive E/E topology model.
E3.3DTransformer provides a single tool that supports a wide range of file formats. Its simplification and healing functions for extracted harness topology provide the missing link between ECAD and MCAD. Identifying and removing obsolete vertices or incoherent joints cuts project time and reduces costs by streamlining communication between MCAD and electrical.
Reduction in Bi-directional repairs between MCAD and ECAD teams
Configurable rules-based component
Support native and standard industry 3D data formats
Supported Application and Formats
- 3D Topology data KBL – 2D and 3D Cable and Harness data exchange format
- VEC – 3D Topology Data (Vehicle Electrical Container) Standard E3.series format
Simple step by step approach
- E3.3DTransformer supports any format supplied by the MCAD team.
- Company-specific rules and profiles are set up to identify bundles and components seamlessly.
- Built-in consistency checks ensure connectivity and layout are verified before releasing designs to the ECAD team.
- The model extraction process transforms the data into standard cabling data formats.
- The data is now ready for the ECAD team to create Formboard drawings based on accurate routing data.
Zuken’s E3.series is a leading single platform solution to take a design from concept to manufacturing. It is a reimagined wire harness, control cabinet, switchgear, and cabling systems design solution.
E3.series encompasses all aspects of electrical design like functional design, detailed schematic, wiring diagram, cabinet layout, formboard, reports, and manufacturing documentation.
Learn how E3.series can benefit you
- Software Evaluation
Spend just 10 minutes to explore the E3.3DTransformer and experience this innovative solution yourself in our interactive web environment.
This webinar explains the interconnection of electrical and mechanical designs. E3.3DTransformer is a versatile tool for all existing CAD systems and offers an easy-to-use UI with quick setup time along with a light-weight and user-friendly application for transforming 3D MCAD data into a comprehensive E/E topology model.
Every day, more and more of our lives become connected with IoT technology. With billions of smart products already out there.