Users will learn how to work with the E3.fluid to create fluid‐technical drawings and plans. This course may be scheduled at the customer site or Zuken’s Westford, MA office. Details for scheduling should be discussed with your account manager.
E3.series Fluid Database Training
1-day comprehensive course
- E3.fluid overview
- Defining the project and sheet structure
- Defining the connection logic
- Cross‐references ‐ Definition and functionality
- Master/ Slave handling (detailing of valve blocks)
- Working with symbol characteristics
- Working with schematic types using the basic schematics and tubing plan
- Exporting and importing subcircuits
Some knowledge of E3.series schematic and cabling.