- Automatically generate a complete configuration Wire Run List (WRL) driven by the project data. Various types of details, both explicit and implicit, are captured to maintain an up-to-date count of parts inside the project. The B.O.M automatically tracks components, wires, cable, looming parts, labels, splices, and other miscellaneous parts.
Display and Share on Formboard:
- The WRL on a drawing sheet is formatted and configured as per user requirements. User-defined templates enable precise control over the format and content of the report for downstream consumption. The wires, seals, caps, and wire terminations are tracked and updated in the wire run lists. The link between the B.O.M and wire reports helps to maintain precise wire length and termination details. The combination of on-sheet and Excel reports bring versatility and robustness to the reporting process.
Accurate lengths to drive manufacturing:
- The application captures insertion lengths at the connector and termination level to improve the accuracy of wire length calculations across the wire harness. The accuracy of wiring data enables the use of wire processing and testing machines to improve quality, reduce effort, and implement design standards.
Automated Harness Testing
Easily drive automated harness testing machines directly from the design details. The export options for Cirris, DIT-MCO, Dynalabs, CamiResearch, Nexeya, CKT Technologies, and more. provide an easy path to improved quality and time savings.
- Create on-sheet wire run lists with termination details
- User-defined options for sequence and terminations of wires
- Capture wiring details like insertion length at connector and pin-level to accurately calculate wire lengths
- Excel output to drive multiple downstream processes
- Drive wire processing and testing machines to improve quality and reduce the effort