Harness Builder 2020 Release Update
In this webinar, we will introduce all the new functionality for 2020 Harness Builder for E3.series and summarize some of the more important existing functions in the tool.
Harness Builder for E3.series is a powerful and easy to use add-on application tool plugging into the industry-proven E3.series toolset from Zuken. Specifically created for harness manufacturers, Harness Builder for E3.series produces a synchronized Bill of Material, harness drawing, and wire lists all in one sheet.
With the introduction of the new Harness Builder 2020, Zuken has introduced many new key features for saving time and increasing design and costing accuracy. Here are a few notable additions:
- New exports to state-of-the-art harness testing equipment
- New auto-placement of tapes and tie wrap across a harness, the manufacturing drawings and build just got a lot easier
- Harness labels sizing with the option to auto-place
- Multiple flavors of user outputs for quotation and detailed bills of materials
What you will learn:
- How a new Formboard Co-pilot can boost your productivity
- The benefits of a multi-template feature with the ability to support user-definable quotations
- How to export a design to Delta Sigma Projection Works for harness assemblies
- How to place and auto-place device and harness labels with auto-size
Who should attend:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Harness Manufacturers
- Quoting Department
- Electrical Engineers
- Testing Engineers
Name: Jon Dermont
Title: Technical Account Manager
Company: Zuken USA
Jon Dermont is a technical account manager with Zuken USA. He holds 15 years of experience working with E3.series, specializing in harness design and harness manufacturing. In his spare time, he enjoys making music and PC gaming.