Thank you for registering
The email will be sent from:
- On-demand Webinars: Zuken – Website <firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Live Webinars: Zuken – Tara Osborne <email@example.com>
If you fail to receive the email
- Please check your SPAM filter
- Ensure the email address you submitted was correct
- Send us an email, including details of what you were attempting to download to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional webinars you may be interested in
DDR5 is the latest generation of memory. In this joint webinar with Keysight Technologies, we’ll begin with pre-layout simulation, then transition to CR-8000. The design will then be verified by Electromagnetic (EM) simulation and system simulations in Keysight ADS, in order to build confidence in the final DDR5 design.
The fast signal switching times of today’s digital systems require particular attention to the signal integrity during design to ensure reliable operation and EMI control
This webinar will discuss the different release profiles from work-in-progress to a manufacturing-centric PLM system followed by the demonstration of best practices that can make the job easier and more reliable.
The webinar will explore various points in the design flow where co-design of the FPGA or other programmable devices and board layout can take place
Repeating the same mistakes, missing key requirements, and failure to follow design guidelines all cost time and money. An engineering knowledge base that is tightly integrated with the PCB design process can be a key differentiator for your design team.