E³.panel enables creation of the physical representation of cabinets.
The physical representation of cabinets can be designed and developed using E³.panel. This offers a unique and easy-to-use solution for panel layout and wiring.
E³.panel is an add-on option to E³.schematic or E³.cable with complete online integration. The 3D information of the cabinet and the components illustrates exact placement and routing of the wires.
With the unique 3D-Panel module integrated in E³.series, it is possible to work alternatively using 2D or 3D mode. The 3D-Toolbar simplifies the representation, placement and navigation in 3D. The user can switch to the best representation in the same window by pressing a single key. E³.panel offers all necessary functions for the electrical engineer, like place, move, and automatic wiring in 2D and 3D as well.
Create an additional 2D view by selecting a plan in 3D at the press of a button. E³.panel offers all necessary functions for cabinet layout and routing. E³.panel uses the standard E³.series component library.
All determined data can be reused for production, such as labeling, manufacturing cables, drilling, milling and user-defined reports.
- Online synchronization with E³.schematic / E³.cable
- Complete component definitions (dimensioning, pins, accessories)
- Automatic and interactive placement with online checks
- Interactive and automatic routing of wires
- Wire length calculations and dynamic dimensioning
- Cable duct fill calculations with graphical display
- Integration with automatic wiring, drilling and milling machines
The panel drawing is like all E³.series documents, always correct. Regardless of where a modification may have been made, everything is synchronized online.