ZIW Europe Digital 2021 – a June full of Surprises
ZIW Europe is once again going digital in 2021. From June 8th to June 30th, 64 online presentations will take place in seven languages. You can watch these live where you will have the opportunity to ask questions to our speakers or watch them on-demand later. Full access to this online event is available with a single registration on the Canapii platform. There you will be able to create your own individual agenda. The registration is already open!
Along with technical presentations from our Zuken experts on new features in E3.series and CR-8000, there will also a range of interesting keynotes. A series of hand-picked presentations on various trends and megatrends from the automotive, machinery, and automation industries.
One of these highlights will most certainly be the keynote by Pawel Chadzynski from Aras on the role of MBSE in the digital transformation of engineering. He will talk about managing electronics designs in a PLM platform. A long-established practice – but typically without the context of the broader system and without traceability to the other domains.
With its ability to specify design intent on an overall system level, MBSE has the potential to act as connective tissue, enabling better communication between design domains and disciplines. Chadzynski’s presentation introduces a federated approach to enable direct traceability between electronics and mechanical parts of the design on both a detailed design and a process level in a best-in-class environment.
- Research project progressivKI – AI-supported development of electronic systems for future automotive applications, Dr. Michael Kühn, Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
- Defining and Implementing an Optimized Variant Structure, Thomas Gessner, ID-Consult GmbH
- The role of MBSE in the Digital Transformation of Engineering, Paweł Chądzyński, Aras Corporation
Technical presentations E3.series and DS-E3
- New features E3.series 2021 and selected tools
- ReportGenerator – Creation of customised reports without programming effort
- E3.series Tools for manufacturing automation
- Component Cloud Services for E3.series – Value added services for the development and maintenance of E3 libraries based on Component Cloud technology
Technical presentations CR-8000 and DS-CR
- CR-8000 and DS-CR New Features 2021
- IC Power Module Design with CR-8000 Design Force
- TestWay Express: In-circuit test validation during PCB design
- Solving Lower Power DDR4 Technology Design Challenges
- Part Information Management: Introducing SiliconExpert into the Qualification and Procurement Process
The complete agenda with detailed information and language offerings is available on our online event platform. With a single and free registration, you will be able to study the entire program and build your personal agenda with just a few clicks.
The challenges faced by the machinery industry's lead-to-order process underscore the importance of cross-disciplinary collaboration, stakeholder engagement, and technical integration. While speed is important, it should not come at the expense of accuracy. Discover how embracing model-based product development unlocks the potential for swifter, more informed decision-making.
Printed Circuit Board design has been at the core of electronic innovation for decades. However, as technology continues to advance, PCB design faces new challenges that make it increasingly complex and demanding.
In the ever-evolving machinery industry, the ability to meet customer demands for tailored products is essential for success. However, this customization often comes with its own set of challenges, from increased product variance to slow lead-to-order processes. In this blog post, we delve into the world of Engineer-to-Order and Configure-to-Order processes, exploring how the integration of these approaches, alongside model-based product architectures, can revolutionize the industry.
The 2023 release of CR-8000 brings about a substantial reduction in the effort required to reuse existing designs across the engineering frontend, Design Gateway, as well as the layout and routing applications within Design Force.