ZIW Europe Digital 2021 – a June full of Surprises
ZIW Europe is once again going digital in 2021. From June 8th to June 30th, 64 online presentations will take place in seven languages. You can watch these live where you will have the opportunity to ask questions to our speakers or watch them on-demand later. Full access to this online event is available with a single registration on the Canapii platform. There you will be able to create your own individual agenda. The registration is already open!
Along with technical presentations from our Zuken experts on new features in E3.series and CR-8000, there will also a range of interesting keynotes. A series of hand-picked presentations on various trends and megatrends from the automotive, machinery, and automation industries.
One of these highlights will most certainly be the keynote by Pawel Chadzynski from Aras on the role of MBSE in the digital transformation of engineering. He will talk about managing electronics designs in a PLM platform. A long-established practice – but typically without the context of the broader system and without traceability to the other domains.
With its ability to specify design intent on an overall system level, MBSE has the potential to act as connective tissue, enabling better communication between design domains and disciplines. Chadzynski’s presentation introduces a federated approach to enable direct traceability between electronics and mechanical parts of the design on both a detailed design and a process level in a best-in-class environment.
- Research project progressivKI – AI-supported development of electronic systems for future automotive applications, Dr. Michael Kühn, Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
- Defining and Implementing an Optimized Variant Structure, Thomas Gessner, ID-Consult GmbH
- The role of MBSE in the Digital Transformation of Engineering, Paweł Chądzyński, Aras Corporation
Technical presentations E3.series and DS-E3
- New features E3.series 2021 and selected tools
- ReportGenerator – Creation of customised reports without programming effort
- E3.series Tools for manufacturing automation
- Component Cloud Services for E3.series – Value added services for the development and maintenance of E3 libraries based on Component Cloud technology
Technical presentations CR-8000 and DS-CR
- CR-8000 and DS-CR New Features 2021
- IC Power Module Design with CR-8000 Design Force
- TestWay Express: In-circuit test validation during PCB design
- Solving Lower Power DDR4 Technology Design Challenges
- Part Information Management: Introducing SiliconExpert into the Qualification and Procurement Process
The complete agenda with detailed information and language offerings is available on our online event platform. With a single and free registration, you will be able to study the entire program and build your personal agenda with just a few clicks.
System design engineers must balance the demands of time and cost efficiency as well as accuracy under tight deadlines. When projects require collaboration between distributed people and teams, communication issues can make collaboration a challenging issue.
With E3.3DRoutingBridge and E3.3DTransformer Zuken provides a complete set of solutions for seamless data exchange for 3D harness routing designs bridging the gap between the MCAD & ECAD worlds.
Electrical and electronic engineering and design data represent a valuable investment that should be used and reused as often as possible, for reasons of cost and productivity. For this purpose, Zuken offers a comprehensive portfolio of data migration tools and services, which have just been used to successfully convert 18,000 projects from Windmüller & Hölscher's legacy data to the latest Zuken technology in a 24-hour batch process with up to 10 processes running in parallel.
Meet Bob Prosser. He joined Zuken in June 1981, in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, when it was still Racal Redac. He is a facilities manager with a passion for problem-solving and a part-time Father Christmas. Recently, he took some time out of his busy schedule to chat with me about his many years of experience at Zuken.