ZIW Europe Digital 2021 – a June full of Surprises
ZIW Europe is once again going digital in 2021. From June 8th to June 30th, 64 online presentations will take place in seven languages. You can watch these live where you will have the opportunity to ask questions to our speakers or watch them on-demand later. Full access to this online event is available with a single registration on the Canapii platform. There you will be able to create your own individual agenda. The registration is already open!
Along with technical presentations from our Zuken experts on new features in E3.series and CR-8000, there will also a range of interesting keynotes. A series of hand-picked presentations on various trends and megatrends from the automotive, machinery, and automation industries.
One of these highlights will most certainly be the keynote by Pawel Chadzynski from Aras on the role of MBSE in the digital transformation of engineering. He will talk about managing electronics designs in a PLM platform. A long-established practice – but typically without the context of the broader system and without traceability to the other domains.
With its ability to specify design intent on an overall system level, MBSE has the potential to act as connective tissue, enabling better communication between design domains and disciplines. Chadzynski’s presentation introduces a federated approach to enable direct traceability between electronics and mechanical parts of the design on both a detailed design and a process level in a best-in-class environment.
- Research project progressivKI – AI-supported development of electronic systems for future automotive applications, Dr. Michael Kühn, Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
- Defining and Implementing an Optimized Variant Structure, Thomas Gessner, ID-Consult GmbH
- The role of MBSE in the Digital Transformation of Engineering, Paweł Chądzyński, Aras Corporation
Technical presentations E3.series and DS-E3
- New features E3.series 2021 and selected tools
- ReportGenerator – Creation of customised reports without programming effort
- E3.series Tools for manufacturing automation
- Component Cloud Services for E3.series – Value added services for the development and maintenance of E3 libraries based on Component Cloud technology
Technical presentations CR-8000 and DS-CR
- CR-8000 and DS-CR New Features 2021
- IC Power Module Design with CR-8000 Design Force
- TestWay Express: In-circuit test validation during PCB design
- Solving Lower Power DDR4 Technology Design Challenges
- Part Information Management: Introducing SiliconExpert into the Qualification and Procurement Process
The complete agenda with detailed information and language offerings is available on our online event platform. With a single and free registration, you will be able to study the entire program and build your personal agenda with just a few clicks.
Meet Carl, the newest member of the European marketing team. He just joined the company after working as an electrical engineer for road construction machines. Find out what he does as a Technical Content Marketing Manager, his experience of working for a Zuken customer, and how he uses E3.series for one of his hobbies.
Model-Based Systems Engineering has met a growing interest over recent years and is often seen as a method to resolve system complexity and shave off a significant time of the product development process. The growing complexity of cyber-physical systems in modern machinery and equipment has fueled its adoption across a variety of industries. In this blog, you'll learn everything you need to consider before deciding on implementing MBSE.
Electrical and electronic design data represent a valuable investment, which should be used and reused as much as possible. In order to preserve the investment into existing design data throughout the product lifecycle, there will always be a requirement to process the original design data using a more modern and powerful ECAD tool. Learn more about the difference between data migration and data conversion, and find out what the right fit for your organization is.
Only recently, the 9th edition of the Engineering Newcomer Challenge has started, a design competition that we are supporting, including free student licenses for our software. At Zuken, however, we not only support young engineering talent but are also involved in the local golf club for youth and men's teams. I met Julian Wuttke, the team manager of the 1st men's team of the Golf Club Herzogenaurach, for an interview where we talked about youth development at the club, his passion for golf, and his goals in the second national league.