Solution Architect (f/m/d)
To strengthen our team in France (Courtaboeuf near Paris), we are looking for you to join us full-time at the earliest possible date.
- Understand customer business requirements
- Translate requirements into an architectural design and match to ZUKEN products to meet the highest performance and quality criteria
- Identify areas where technical solutions would improve business performance
- Plan and execute an end-to-end implementation.
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of development, testing, and implementation of technical solutions.
- Manage technical projects for the integration framework.
- Technical support for current sales activities of our products
- Recording market and customer requirements for product enhancements our products
- Completed studies in information systems, computer science or electronics or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in designing and architecting comprehensive solutions
- Sound knowledge and experience in project management
- Understanding of data management for E-CAD system solutions and their integration in the PDM/PLM environment
- Familiar with MS-Office and SQL databases
- Convincing communication and presentation skills in French and English
- Solution finder, out-of-the-box thinker and open minded characteristic
- Willingness to travel within France and other European countries
Our company offers:
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to the success of a global software company
- Exciting challenge in an innovative future technology
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Company Car after probation period