AI-Based PCB Place and Route is All About Machine Learning
Zuken recently announced the upcoming release of the industry’s first AI-based PCB place and route product. This webinar will explore the current state of AI-based PCB design, its advantages, limitations, and the future. It will examine Zuken’s new Autonomous Intelligent Place and Route (AIPR) and how companies and users will benefit. You don’t want to miss this webinar if you are interested in AI-based design solutions.
What you will learn:
- Why is AI-based PCB design becoming so important?
- What are the benefits of AI-based PCB design?
- What role does machine learning play?
- What is the user experience?
- What kind of results can you expect?”
Who should attend:
- Hardware engineering managers
- Hardware design engineers
- PCB layout engineers
- Anyone interested in AI-based design
Dr. Kyle Miller – Research Development and Product Manager, Zuken
Dr. Kyle Miller is head of Zuken’s AI-based development for PCB design and other technologies to revolutionize electronic design processes.
Related Products & Resources
Building a competitive product today is much more difficult than a few years ago. Existing PCB-centric design processes are limited to a single PCB and do not provide the necessary tools for today’s competitive product development environment. PCB-centric design processes are falling behind.