Plan your visit
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Zuken at the sps. Visit us in hall 6 on booth 238.
Use the form on the right to request your complimentary visitor’s ticket or to make an appointment with us during the fair.
As a partner of global leaders in the manufacturing industry, we support customers all over the world by helping them through our expertise in the fields of electronics, electrical engineering and mechatronics.
For sps 2019, we will focus on three key aspects of digital networking in machinery and automation industries: Connected Sourcing, Mechatronic Engineering and Digital Manufacturing. Together with our partners Cadenas and komax, we will illustrate these aspects through hands-on demonstrations.
In our showcase, visitors will have the possibility to create a personalized wire bundle in our E3.series development environment and to produce it on the fully automated cable assembly machine of our partner komax. We will also highlight the Zuken Component Cloud, the free online component library powered by our partner Cadenas.
Always up to date through the use of digital supplier information:
- Online component libraries provided by CADENAS: Access to certified product data: electrical symbols, pin assignments, material master data and technical information.
- Online configuration tools: selection, configuration and request of carrier rails and carrier rail components using Weidmüller’s configurator as an example
end-to-end solutions for the networking of electronics and electrical engineering with mechanical and software development
- Control cabinet and cable bundle development in 3D
- Information exchange with PLC programming environments
- Clear representation of electromechanical equipment within the framework of a mechatronic parts list.
- Output of E³.series projects to komax Zeta 630: cutting, printing, bundling
- Digital wiring lists and wiring control
If you have any questions, please contact the Zuken event managers:
+ Google Map