Electrical Engineering: Cross-disciplinary change management with E3.series, DS-E3 and PTC Windchill
Using a realistic engineering change scenario, PTC and Zuken jointly demonstrate how a product innovation to a wire harness design that requires close coordination between the mechanical and electronic development teams can be executed in an efficient and process-safe manner.
The starting point for our electronic engineering scenario is a change request to a sports motorcycle design initiated in PTC Windchill which will trigger a modification of wiring harness design in E3.series and DS-E3.
- Specification of a product requirement
- Creation of a change request
- Evaluation of the request
- Planning of the change
- Creation of the change order
- Implementation of the change in the wiring harness with E3.series and DS-E3
Learn from the expert
- Markus Neubauer, Solution Architect Data Management Systems, Zuken E3 GmbH
- Markus Fleckenstein, Business Development Director, PTC