E3.HarnessAnalyzer – Smart collaboration for the automotive harness industry
E3.HarnessAnalyzer is a powerful tool for viewing and analyzing harness drawings in the standard HCV container data format, which combines KBL (physical data model) and SVG (vector graphics) data. In addition it can read in data in the new VEC format as well in native formats like PLMXML or DSI. Depending on the import data the redering of the harness system is done in 2D and/or 3D.The tool supports efficient collaboration through powerful analysis, redlining, and version compare functionality.
A key benefit is the ability to manage configurations based on modules for customer-specific harnesses (KSK). These features provide a new level of ease-of-use when sharing the comprehensive harness design model and documents with internal or external project teams.
Special Functionalities in E3.HarnessAnalyzer
- Easily share detailed harness data created by a range of authoring tools for viewing, browsing, analysis, validation and commenting
- Read KBL, VEC, HCV and other design data
- Visualization in 2D and/or 3D
- Harnesses can be merged to complete wiring system of a vehicle
- Manage configurations based on modules for customer-specific harnesses (KSK-support)
- Quickly and automatically compare two versions of same design document
- Powerful search functionality
- All technical objects can be filtered, sorted and exported to Microsoft Excel for post-processing