Zuken Innovation World 2019
Global Dates and Locations
- Paris, France: June 6, 2019
- Bologna, Italy: June 11, 2019
- Lucerne, Switzerland: June 25, 2019
- Oxford, United Kingdom: Sept 26, 2019
- Frankfurt, Germany: Sept 30-Oct 1, 2019
Zuken Innovation World is the Zuken series of annual conferences that takes place at different venues around the globe. The conferences bring together our customers, interested parties and other industry professionals for networking, learning and sharing of innovative ideas.
Each event is structured around the common theme of innovation and is organized with the specific needs of the local Zuken communities in mind.
Get to Know Zuken Better
One of the huge benefits about these conferences, is the coming together of Zuken personnel from across the organization, each of whom welcomes the opportunity to learn more about your business and how we can help you further develop your product development processes.
What Can I Expect?
The events are comprised of company level and technology level presentations, networking opportunities and even socialising events. The presentations are delivered by customers, technologists, partners, Zuken engineering and Zuken management. The topics range from designing with connectivity in mind, latest industry standards such as industry 4.0, through to learning more about Zuken’s strategic plans and latest innovations, as well as tool tips and tricks from our experts.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Network with other Zuken users, partners, industry experts, and Zuken personnel.
- Learn how you can be more efficient in any of the multiple sessions led by Zuken users and Zuken technology experts.
- Innovate using the latest Zuken technology, methodology from your peers and learn how to apply that in your own design environment.