Smart Cabinet: Component Marking made easy with support of E3.series and the Print Jet Connect
Due to organizational reasons, the webinar scheduled for 11am on July 28th has to be postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience and will get back to you when a new date has been defined.
NOTE: A German language version of this webinar is also available – Register here
What to expect
In this webinar, you will learn about the many ways to label products and how easy and efficient it can be with E3.series and Print Jet CONNECT. We will show you how to generate the required labeling information in E3.series, export it with E3.ETPrint and then send it directly to the printer via M-Print® PRO. You will also learn more about the functionalities of the new PrintJet CONNECT, such as speed, automatic print image calibration and ease of maintenance.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to optimize the cabinet building process.
- Employees of production department, engineering department, operational excellence
- Operations Manager
- Production Managers
- Production Planning
- Sales Managers
- Electrical Hardware Designers
Learn from the expert
- Ditmar Schreiber, Weidmüller Interface GmbH
- Achim Stirner, Project Manager, Zuken E3 GmbH