Avoid electrical panel design errors
When selecting panel components, it’s often impossible to tell if they are correct until the manufacturing process begins. With a direct connection between the circuit diagram and panel layout such errors are recognized much earlier and thereby avoided. Precisely calculated wire lengths with checked wire cross-sections enables wires to be labeled and assembled in advance. This leads to a dramatic reduction in wiring time. Interfaces to labeling systems, drilling and milling machines as well as the automated cutting of cable ducts and mounting rails delivers additional rationalization potential.
Please join us for this technical webinar where panel design will be discussed and demonstrated by using a connected circuit and panel layout solution – E3.panel.
Length: 30 minutes
What you will learn:
- Find out how to combine circuit diagram and panel layout with a direct link between E3.schematic / E3.cable and E3.panel
- How to create a panel layout, place components and prevent collisions, switching between 2D and 3D views
- How to use intelligent components to select the correct wire diameter and optimize the routing and filling of cable ducts
- How to route and calculate the wire length automatically, including when moving placed components
- Working with variants and options
- Exporting the 3D-panel layout to mechanical CAD systems
- Interfaces for milling & drilling for mounting plates and cabinet components
- Interfaces to terminal strip configuration programs and labeling systems.
Who should attend:
- Design engineers
- Cable and harness engineers
- Engineering managers
- Product managers
- Manufacturing engineers.