What To Do When One Component Threatens Your Build – Zuken and SiliconExpert
Component shortages have always been part of electronic design. Historically, it is not a question of if but when the next component shortage will hit. To make matters worse, the time between cycles of shortage and abundance is decreasing. This webinar focuses on techniques to help make effective substitutions and the tools and services to help identify potentially at-risk components in your design.
Join us on this webinar to learn more about:
- A brief look back at past component shortages
- Actions to take when you are faced with replacing passive components as well as active components
- Tools and services available to help identify, plan for and mitigate supply chain risks.
- Wilmer Companioni, Technical Marketing Manager at Zuken
- Oliver Hoffmann, EMEA Director at SiliconExpert
- Chris Gullo, Channel Marketing Manager at SiliconExpert
Date: On-Demand Now
Duration: 1 hour
Related Products & Resources
Today’s Desktop PCB Design tools require better connectivity to the outside world. eCADSTAR offers a newer level of connectivity that brings users closer to their parts providers than ever before. This allows Engineers to selected parts and drag them directly to their design. Add the additional functionality of high power Signal integrity verification and Power integrity analysis and you have the Ultimate Desktop PCB Engineering solution.
Building a competitive product today is much more difficult than a few years ago. Existing PCB-centric design processes are limited to a single PCB and do not provide the necessary tools for today’s competitive product development environment. PCB-centric design processes are falling behind.