Harness Builder 2023 Release Update
This webinar will provide an overview of the new features of Harness Builder 2023 for E3.series and review some of the more significant existing functions in the tool.
Zuken’s industry-proven E3.series toolset features the robust and user-friendly add-on application, Harness Builder for E3.series. Specifically designed for harness manufacturers, Harness Builder for E3.series excels at capturing and enhancing almost every aspect of the entire process, from the initial quote to design and then to manufacturing.
The 2023 release builds upon the fundamentals and introduces numerous new features that enhance the user experience, further time savings, increased productivity, and improve cost estimation. Here are a few notable additions:
- Complete simplified user interface redesign and is modular driven
- New auto dimension toolbar for automated and standardized segment dimensioning
- Watermarked harness drawing PDF exports
- Harness braiding cost and weight estimator
What you will learn:
- How to navigate and leverage the new graphical user interface
- The benefits of the centralized settings and harness definition
- How to automate the harness segment dimensioning
- Different enhancements available with many of the export options
Who should attend:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Harness Manufacturers
- Quoting Department
- Electrical Engineers
- Testing Engineers
Related Products & Resources
E3.series is a Windows-based, scalable, easy-to-learn system for the design of wiring and control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics. The out-of-the-box solution includes schematic (for circuit and fluid diagrams), cable (for advanced electrical and fluid design), panel (for cabinet and panel layout), and formboard (for 1:1 wiring harness manufacturing drawings). Integrated with MCAD, E3.series is a complete design engineering solution from concept through physical realization and manufacturing output.