Discovering the Power of CR-8000 2023 for Advanced PCB Design
Join us to explore the groundbreaking enhancements of Zuken’s CR-8000 2023, designed for high-density, high-speed PCB designs. Dive deep into its advanced capabilities seamlessly integrated analysis tools, and focus on ensuring enhanced design efficiency and accuracy.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to CR-8000 2023: Learn how this release will revolutionize your PCB design process.
- Streamlined Design Creation: Discover the seamless design sheet integration, enhanced security features, and design reuse capabilities.
- Expanded Design Efficiencies in Layout: Delve into the control area fill and expanded contour routing functionalities.
- Powerful Analysis Capabilities: Understand the consolidated bundles for signal integrity, power integrity, and EMI analysis.
- Dive into Detailed Analysis: Unpack comprehensive signal integrity analysis and the complete spectrum of PCB-level EMI and Power Analysis tools.
Who should attend:
- PCB Design Engineers and Managers
- Electronic Design Automation Professionals
- Hardware Designers and Developers
- Electronics Manufacturing Leaders”
Steve Watt – Application Engineering Manager
Steven Watt is a PCB Engineering Manager for Zuken USA, Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience in the printed circuit board design industry with an emphasis on IC packaging. Steve has a diverse work background, including several EDA companies, Boeing, Motorola, and McDonnell Douglas.
Related Products & Resources
Building a competitive product today is much more difficult than a few years ago. Existing PCB-centric design processes are limited to a single PCB and do not provide the necessary tools for today’s competitive product development environment. PCB-centric design processes are falling behind.