Create Symbols and Components for Electrical Engineering
Instructor led training with hands-on exercises.
This training is for users who:
- Are responsible for the maintenance of the E3.series library
Attendees should possess good knowledge of the operating system used.
What You Will Learn
During this training, you will learn how to modify and maintain the E3.series database
- E3.series Database Structure
- Configuring New E3 Database
- Database Editor
- Simple components
- Connectors with their mating connectors, views and documentation graphics
- Single wires (wire groups)
- Predefined sub circuits
- Sheet formats
- Special symbols
- Attribute tables
- Sheet text tables
- Colour tables
- Cross-section tables
- Performing database updates
This information rich training is delivered over two consecutive days.
- E3.panel dbe (database) – Creating models for the panel layout
- E3.API – Using E³.series’ COM methods with Visual Basic script