Creating Circuit Diagrams
This training is for users who:
- Design circuit diagrams
- Are responsible for the E³.series library
- Knowledge of your operating system used.
What You Learn
During this training session you will learn all about working with E³.schematic to create circuit diagrams.
- E³.schematic overview
- E³.schematic editor
- Modifying drawing parameters
- Working with sub-circuits
- Handling components and symbols, placing, exchanging and assigning
- Creating signal cross-references
- Electrical components: selecting, searching, rotating and deleting
- Connections: T- and star connections and deleting connections
- Assigning attributes to connections, components and symbols
- Graphical elements and text
- Default reports and lists
- The action packed training lasts for a full two days.
- E³.cable – Cabling documentation with E³.series
- E³. panel – Panel layout and wiring
- E³.dbe – Creating symbols and components
- E³.panel dbe – creating dodels for the panel layout
- E³.series Component Object Model (COM) Methods