E³.series Component Object Model (COM) Methods - Advanced Programmers
This training is for users who:
- Are responsible for the E³.series installations
- Want to vertically and/or horizontally integrate E³.series
- Knowledge in English, of your operating system used,
- Knowledge of all interactive E³.series functions
- Good Visual Basic scripting skills
- Experience programming E³.series applications.
- Knowledge of the programming possibilities within E³.series
What You Learn
- During this training session you will learn how to interface E³.series with MS Windows applications.
- You will also learn to overcome some of the specific issues that system integrators encounter on a daily basis relating to this topic.
- VBS classes (related to E³.series and in general)
- Dictionary objects (related to E³.series and in general)
- WSC Windows scripting components (related to E³.series and in general)
- IO Dialog
- List Box Dialog
- VBS Forms
- This action packed training lasts for one day.