Practical Signal Integrity for improved EMI Control in PCB Design
The fast signal switching times of today’s digital systems require particular attention to the signal integrity during design to ensure reliable operation and EMI control.
In our webinar we will provide an introduction to the challenges of signal integrity and the underlying physical effects. This will provide the basis for practical tips to address the related challenges during PCB design.
What you will learn:
- Layer stacks – materials and stack-up
- Impedance characteristics of single tracks and differential pairs
- Board topology
- Power distribution networks
- Signal return paths
- How to ensure adherence to high-speed constraints during placement and routing
- Concurrent signal & power integrity analysis
Duration: 40 minutes