E3.viewer family – View and markup for E3.series designs
Zuken’s E3.serieshttps://www.zuken.com/en/product/e3series/ is used for documenting and detailing electrical and fluid design projects. Its flexibility supports the entire process from definition and design, through manufacturing and maintenance. Its unique object-oriented architecture ensures all stages of the design are fully synchronized.
A free-of-charge viewer used to view native E3.series (.e3s) project files and read-only (.e3v) viewer files. The viewer uses the same GUI as the main E³.series application and includes all the standard search and highlight functions. Users can also print and plot from the viewer application.
Special functionalities in E3.viewer
- View original E³.series files (.e3s)
- View E³.series viewer files (.e3v)
- Display E³.series project structure
- Display bill-of-materials
- Highlight devices, symbols, cables, wires, text and attributes
- Jump-to devices and signals
- Display device, symbol and connection properties
- Display all embedded documents
- Track signals and highlight nets
- Display grid and rulers