ZIW Europe Digital 2020
ZIW Europe Digital – Webinar Series
Following on from a successful launch of ZIW Digital in Germany, Zuken colleagues in the UK, Switzerland, France, Italy and Poland will also go digital in 2020.
As all live ZIW events in Europe had to be cancelled due to the current situation, we took the opportunity to gather highlights from all of the European ZIW live programs into one collaborative webinar lecture series:
- Covering a range of themes from the fields of electrical and electronic engineering
- Presentations in 5 languages
- Possibility to register your interest for future webinars
You can configure the agenda that you want to see!
Minimum time required, maximum efficiency
- Webinars will be held over 6 weeks in staggered time-slots on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Registrations will ensure that you receive the video on-demand, even if you cannot attend the live session
So here is how it works:
The following PDF gives you an overview of all presentations offered within the ZIW Europe Digital series.
- National flags indicate the language of presentation for each webinar.
- Topics from Electrical Engineering are marked in red and Electronic Engineering in blue.
- Under the Agenda menu tab you will find more detailed information about each webinar in the language it will be presented in.
- Under the Registration tab you can register for as many of the presentations as you like. To register for presentations in additional languages, simply navigate to that sub-menu.
Remember to register even if you cannot attend the live session; recordings of the webinars will be made available to you after approval by the speakers.