Pre-sales UK Team
- Electrical / Electronics Engineer
- Primary role: Application Engineering support for E3.Series Environment
- Additional role: Application Engineering support for CR-8000 ‘Front-End’ Environment
You will typically need a minimum BSc 2:2 or equivalent experience in Electrical, Electronic engineering plus 5 years’ demonstrable experience in related industry.
- Knowledge/experience of wiring systems from design through to manufacture for applications in:
- Automotive and special vehicle wiring systems
- Machinery wiring systems
- Control systems
- Familiar with electrical design using ECAD tools
- Ability to freely understand and communicate customers’ requirements from engineers and Senior managers.
- Enthusiastic, versatile and self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a geographically distributed team
- Excellent presentational skills
- Pre-Sales solution presentation both as presentation format and software demonstration.
- Identify sales opportunities
- Electronic Hardware Engineering with knowledge of:
- Schematic capture using ECAD tools
- Knowledge of Signal Integrity issues, principles and practices and simulation
- Understanding of the Electronic design to manufacture process
How to Apply
Please send us a cover letter and CV (résumé) to _Bristol-HR@zuken.com detailing:
Which country you wish to work in (e.g. France)
What department you are interested in (e.g. Sales)
Details of any experience you have relevant for the position
Current salary requirements or package expectations.
Zuken is a global provider of leading-edge software and consulting services for electrical and electronic design and manufacturing. Founded in 1976, Zuken has the longest track record of technological innovation and financial stability in the electronic design automation (EDA) software industry. The company’s extensive experience, technological expertise and agility, combine to create world-class software solutions. Zuken’s transparent working practices and integrity in all aspects of business produce long-lasting and successful customer partnerships that make Zuken a reliable long-term business partner.
Zuken is focused on being a long-term innovation and growth partner. The security of choosing Zuken is further reinforced by the company’s people—the foundation of Zuken’s success. Coming from a wide range of industry sectors, specializing in many different disciplines and advanced technologies, Zuken’s people relate to and understand each company’s unique requirements.
Zuken's UK operation is based at Aztec West Business Park, North Bristol.
Terms and conditions
- The standard week is normally 37.5 hours over a five-day week exclusive of a 45 minute lunch break each day.
- The post is subject to the successful completion of a six-month probationary period.