Hardware Architecture Optimization to Improve Your Product Design
As systems and products become more complex, optimizing the architecture prior to detailed design is more critical than ever. Entering detailed design with a flawed architecture can lead to schedule and cost overruns plus the additional risk of project cancellation. CR-8000 System Planner is multi-discipline architecture design and optimization tool built to maximize team collaboration leading to effective design trade-offs.
This webinar will explore the architecture optimization process using functional design, PCB planning, space planning, and parametric targets. Learn how architecture optimization can improve your product design quality.
What you will learn:
1) How product development benefits from architecture design and optimization
2) Functional design benefits
3) PCB component allocation and space planning benefits
4) Parametric validation against design requirements
5) What’s next with architectural planning tools
Who should attend:
- Systems engineers, architectural engineers, technical and electrical design engineers, engineering managers, product managers, quality assurance, and testing engineers and managers.
Name: Ed Duranty
Title: Solutions Architect
Company: Zuken USA
My decades’ worth of experience has provided me with the opportunity to work with multiple design disciplines and methodologies, which I apply today regularly. I have held positions in design engineering, printed circuit board, and wire harness design. In my current role as a Solutions Architect, my focus is on the CR-8000 design platform and maximizing its productivity for our customers. On a day to day basis, I utilize my experiences to solve and support customers worldwide using Zuken tools. When not on the clock, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, outdoor activities, and Disneyland.