Measures to maintain safe business operations
As the spread of COVID-19 continues and the associated policies and recommendations enacted to protect our citizens shift daily, we are reaching out to our valued customers and partners to share the measures we at Zuken USA, Inc. are taking to mitigate the impact to your business and help you through as many of you transition to home-based offices.
Many of our team members already work from remote offices on a day-to-day basis, so we are fully prepared to assist you. We have tools and solutions in place to make support and training easily accessible while maintaining human interaction to continue to meet your needs.
We are here to help:
- Our customer support hours and staffing remain the same and we’re ready to help you with any of your questions.
- As many of you transition to work from home, it is important to know that Zuken’s software can be run via VPN without restrictions in most cases. If you do experience software issues while working from home, please contact customer support for assistance.
- This is an excellent time to improve your productivity with online training and we are going to make it easy with FREE Online Training for the next 90 days. Please visit our Online Training site to register.
- We have taken a portion of our ZIW 2020 content and transformed it into webinars. You can see the full lineup on our 2020 Webinars page.
- To make connecting with you even easier, we’ve launched a new Chat feature in the Zuken Community. Our technical experts will be there with a simple click to help you quickly find the answers you’re looking for.
- While on-site visits are on hold for the time being, we will continue to connect with customers via virtual meetings.
In this webinar, you will learn how to manage E3.series project data using cloud storage solutions like Amazon Cloud Services and Microsoft Azure.