E3.series Revision Management
E3.Revision Management – Change management for E3.series designs
Zuken’s E3.series is used for documenting and detailing electrical and fluid design projects. Its flexibility supports the entire process from definition and design, through manufacturing and maintenance. Its unique object-oriented architecture ensures all stages of the design are fully synchronized.
E3.Revision Management allows users to track changes that occur through all phases of the product lifecycle. E3.Revision Management records all graphical and textual changes, keeping a change history. The resulting data can be incorporated into the engineering change process.
Automating change management ensures that no changes are missed, leading to improved quality and increased productivity.
Special functionalities in E3.Revision Management
- Assign a new project index
- Update sheet header information
- Assign new project indexes
- Update only changed sheets
- Display modifications against previous version
- Mark recognized modifications in the project
- Generate PDF files for changed sheets
- Generate a multipage TIFF file with graphical comparison
- Generate Excel file with all modifications
- Compare any two E3.series projects Configurations
- Customer-specific configurations
- Define sub-project configuration
- Define specific modifications to report on
- Define version and revision sequences
- Multi-lingual support