- Regus Business Centre
Altmarkt 10 B/D, 01067 Dresden, Germany
- Tel. +49 (0)800 5222 5333
Zuken Expericence Day - Dresden
Join us for a day to get a free-of-charge hands-on experience and overview of CR-8000 Advanced Packaging.
A Zuken expert will provide you with an overview / training in English language using our Zuken solution supporting Advanced SiP design and synthesize Flip Chip design with Co-design.
Content included within this workshop:
- New design methodology for SiP
- Support for wizards and parametric creation of IC’s, BGA package, and 3D wire-bond placement
- Seamless connection of stacking IC’s and package on package (PoP)
- Package-specific design rules with real-time 3D checks and view
- Flip Chip I/O bump optimization
- I/O ring synthesis capability guarantees package routability
- “Tile-based” die bump placement and optimization
- Tape-out quality automatic routing for chip RDL and package escape routing
*Please note: The workshops do not replace the comprehensive training courses for users offered as part of Zuken’s consulting, training and support offerings.
For details of alternative CR-8000 Experience Days, visit our web page: zuken.com/zed-cr
Ansprechpartner für Fragen
Bei Fragen steht Ihnen die Veranstaltungsleiterin Tara Osborne gerne zur Verfügung:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org