Board Viewer enables users to perform accurate and efficient verification at the production stage, which means they do no need to view separate Gerber files and manually prepare change notes for circulation to their design teams. When manufacturing and production issues are identified, users provide design feedback using Board Viewer’s comment capabilities. This accelerates communication across departments (internal or external), reducing design cycle time.
CR-8000 Board Viewer
Condivisione dei dati per risparmiare tempo e migliorare la collaborazione.
Board Viewer consente agli utenti di condividere e rivedere le informazioni di progettazione nativa per migliorare la comunicazione durante lo sviluppo del prodotto. Board Viewer supporta i dati di progettazione nativi provenienti da quanto segue:
- CR-8000 Design Force (.dsgn)
- Component Editor (.ftp)
- CR-8000 DFM Center (.fpr)
- CR-8000 DFM Elements (.mdgn)
- CR-5000 Board Designer (.pcb, .pnl), Footprint data (.ftp)
Release date: 02/03/2021
Release version: 2021
During design reviews, Board Viewer can significantly reduce product development time by allowing users to exchange their feedback intelligently and avoid costly design iterations. The ability to share native Design Force and Board Designer data across an organization helps companies conform to internal or industry standards, and improves application of corporate best practices and design guidelines.
Global design teams benefit by simultaneously reviewing and communicating on projects with a single design file for Design Force and Board Designer, saving time and maintaining traceability. With global design teams facing the increased pressure of shorter delivery schedules and intense competition, Board Viewer enables comprehensive inspection of designs to enable design teams to complete their projects within shorter time frames.
- Review PCB, panel and footprint files
- Display on/off and specification of each layer color
- Specify layer display order
- Configure visible layer group
- Display mirror view
- Specify display color of each signal
- Search by signal name, reference designator and terminal
- Highlight and query any design element
- Conduct measurements between objects
- Add, delete or move text comments
- Multiple users can access and review the same design simultaneously.
|OS:||Windows 10 Enterprise (32bit/64bit)
Windows 10 Pro (32bit/64bit)
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (64bit)
Windows 10 Home (32bit/64bit)
Windows 10 Education (32bit/64bit)
Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32bit/64bit)
Windows 8.1 Pro (32bit/64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
|CPU:||2Ghz or faster|
|Memory (RAM):||1GB or higher|
|Virtual Memory:||System recommended value|
|Hard disk:||50MB free space or more|
|Display:||1024 x 768 screen resolution or more, 16bit High Color / 32768 colors or more|
(Board Viewer 2021.000)