Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) to help navigate Digital Transformation
Register for our webinar on Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and how it can help you navigate the challenges of digital transformation. At Zuken, we understand the complexities involved in today’s product development landscape and the need for effective communication and collaboration across multidisciplinary teams.
In this webinar, we will explore the fundamentals of systems engineering and the model-based approach. We will discuss the importance of MBSE in addressing the increasing complexity of products, such as cars and smart technologies, and the role it plays in enabling seamless communication and consistent language across engineering disciplines.
- Introduction to Systems Engineering and MBSE
- Understanding the system-level representation of products and processes
- Defining system architecture, requirements, functions, and behavior
- Use Cases of MBSE in Electrical and Electronic Design Solutions
- Harnessing MBSE with Zuken’s electrical and electronic design solutions
- Integration with mechanical design and partnership opportunities
- Realizing MBSE through Digital Twin Representation
- Exploring the concept of digital twins and their role in model-based design
- Visualizing components, printed circuit boards, and enclosures
- Extending Zuken’s Solution Base with MBSE
- Introduction to Genesys, our comprehensive MBSE tool
- Encompassing software, mechanical, electrical, and electronic aspects in the model-based design environment
- Leveraging MBSE for Digital Transformation
- How MBSE supports digital transformation in electrical and electronic engineering
- Enhancing communication, collaboration, and traceability throughout the development process
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insights into the world of MBSE and its application in digital transformation.
Who should attend:
Systems engineers, electrical design engineers, wire harness engineers, engineering managers
Nikola Kontic, Solutions Architect, Zuken UK Ltd