Thank you for registering
The email will be sent from:
- On-demand Webinars: Zuken – Website <firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Live Webinars: Zuken – Tara Osborne <email@example.com>
If you fail to receive the email
- Please check your SPAM filter
- Ensure the email address you submitted was correct
- Send us an email, including details of what your were attempting to download to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional webinars you may be interested in
Une analyse continue et un contrôle des contraintes tout au long de la conception devient de plus en plus important. Dans ce webinaire nous expliquons la méthodologie d’une analyse et d’un développement sous contrainte avec Design Force CR-8000.
This webinar will introduce the use of the Ansys Electronic Database (EDB) format to share information from CR-8000 Design Force to Ansys, the advantages beyond the former ANF-based interface, and how this can help users be more effective and productive.
The typical design flow for a power module is in MCAD, where only structural analysis is possible. Moving to a new design flow using CR-8000 Design Force also allows for electrical analysis too. This webinar will demonstrate the features and benefits of this new design flow.
As more organizations look to move their engineering IT to the cloud, we will present our essential guidelines and lessons learned to help you define your strategy to achieve your desired goals and plan for a sustainable migration.