Thank you for registering
The email will be sent from:
- On-demand Webinars: Zuken – Website <email@example.com >
- Live Webinars: Zuken – Tara Osborne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you fail to receive the email
- Please check your SPAM filter
- Ensure the email address you submitted was correct
- Send us an email, including details of what your were attempting to download to: email@example.com
Additional webinars you may be interested in
How Phoenix Contact component data can be sourced from the Component Cloud into E3.series AND how Phoenix Contact PROJECT Complete software can interface into E3.series to aid your control cabinet design process.
Zuken partner ECAD-PORT presents services around the Component Cloud for E3.series, which are designed to make building and maintaining E3.series libraries easier and more economical.
Get an overview of the Smart Cabinet Building initiative - a best-in-class turn-key solution for the design, manufacture and assembly of control cabinets by bringing together industry leading expertise from Weidmueller, Komax, Zuken and Armbruster Engineering.
Zuken supports a best-in-class approach to enable a flexible digitalization strategy. In this presentation we will provide an introduction of Zuken's PDM and PLM integration strategy and an overview of certified process integrations with leading PDM environments.
A methodical approach to defining an optimal degree of variance before committing to detailed design in Zuken’s CR-8000 and E3.series.