Position: Technical Marketing Manager for Electronic Design
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
Education: BSEE, BSCS, or Equivalent
Location: United States, Remote
The Technical Marketing Manager will play a technical leadership role for electronic design within Zuken’s Digital Engineering Initiative. The ideal individual will be a highly organized self-starter, with excellent communication skills and have a solid understanding of web content development and marketing tools. A strong technical background in electronic design is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Expertise
- Be a digital engineering and electronic design technical resource for the US organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the GENESYS, CR-8000, and eCADSTAR product lines.
- Lead Generation Content
- Take ownership of the electronic design web content.
- Define and create content in the form of videos, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
- Provide blog content related to electronic design and digital engineering.
- Support marketing campaigns as needed.
- Sales Support
- Create sales enablement materials.
- Deliver sales support as needed in the form of product demonstrations, presentations, and onsite visits.
- Develop a new customer on-boarding process that will provide a repeatable and efficient way to introduce new customers to eCADSTAR.
- Partner Technical Liaison
- Own the technical relationship with our electronic design partners.
- Ensure our partners have a favorable presence on our website through messaging and content.
- Work collaboratively to develop joint presentations and product demonstrations.
- Engineering Liaison
- Work closely with the GENESYS, eCADSTAR, and CR-8000 development teams to define and promote new product requirements.
- Work closely with the SOZO R&D Center in California to promote CR-8000 solutions.
- Industry Activities
- Participate in industry events and publications (e.g., write and deliver papers)
- Support Zuken’s participation in industry events (e.g., tradeshows)
Minimum: 5 years of experience as a field applications engineer, technical marketing engineer, and/or design engineer.
Preferred: 5+ years of experience as a technical marketing engineer focused on electronic design. Hands-on design experience with PCB, FPGA, IoT, signal Integrity and/or power integrity analysis. Knowledge of SysML, MBSE, and model-based design is a plus.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have outstanding communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively. Must be capable of working in both a team environment and individually. Strong customer relations skills a must. Business travel requirements range between 25% – 50% of the employee’s time.
Zuken USA Inc. offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
This position requires the use of information that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
Zuken is trusted globally by leading companies to optimize their electrical and electronic engineering design and related manufacturing processes. Our unique combination of proven experience, technological expertise, and agility, creates electronic design automation (EDA) solutions as well as computer-aided engineering (CAE) solutions that are innovative, dynamic, and powerful.
The Company offers equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and all employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.