Sales Account Manager
Zuken seeks a talented Sales Account Manager that can meet and exceed sales goals as defined by our Vice President of North America Sales and successfully manage assigned accounts in order to maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty. The primary responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Meet or exceed sales goals as defined by the VP of North America Sales
- Cultivate Zuken’s growing number of leads and close business.
- Manage our growing number of accounts efficiently to maximize satisfaction and loyalty, thus supporting revenue goals.
- Develop opportunities to win new business in accordance with group sales objectives.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts using Salesforce and Microsoft Office tools
- Work with our talented team of Applications Engineers to develop and execute strategies and tactics to win evaluations and benchmarks to close new business.
Minimum: One plus years experience in EDA or software sales.
- 3 years experience in EDA sales
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Business travel requirements typically range between 5%-20% of the employee’s time
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency required per ITAR regulations
To be successful, the Sales Account Manager must demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, exceptional follow-through and organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to present complex ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language. Strong customer relations skills are a must.
Zuken USA Inc. offers a generous compensation and benefits package. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org