Position: Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Director of Customer Support
Education: BSEE, BSCS, or Equivalent
Location: Home office in the U.S.
Zuken requires a full-time Customer Success Manager for new North America E3.series customers. You will be directly responsible for the implementation and technical success of the customer, ensuring each new customer successfully deploys and gains an advantage from the E3.series software suite. You will identify the potential for software, services, and training add-on business through follow-up communications throughout the implementation process and communicate to the account team. You will have direct ownership of customer onboarding, implementation, and rollout, including methodologies and best practices tailored to each customer. This may require that you provide the services directly or engage Professional Services for larger implementations as appropriate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as Zuken’s technical liaison and trusted advisor
- Working in tandem with the account team, you will review customers’ deployment goals and process needs to develop a deployment plan that includes the following:
- Training needs
- Software deployment configuration needs
- Coordination of deployment services as needed
- Assist with the following onboarding activities as needed:
- Series software and license installation
- Library deployment advice
- Software configuration and setup (e.g., Parameters, functions, etc.) as appropriate
- Demonstrate how to use ZGS and the Zuken USA Community
- Development of Best Practice guidance
- Work closely with the account team for additional software and service needs as identified during the implementation
- Identify any customer-specific technical issues during implementation and work toward a resolution
- Scheduled check-in meetings throughout implementation to ensure continued customer success
The E3.series software suite focuses on designing and verifying electro-mechanical control schematics, control panel layouts, interconnection diagrams, wiring, cabling, and wire harness assemblies.
Minimum: Five years experience as a field application engineer or design engineer. Hands-on CAD experience with one or more schematic and cabling design capture tools. E3.series software experience is a plus.
Preferred: Five + years experience as a field applications engineer focused on cabling and wire harness design. Programming experience with Visual Basic and the .NET framework. Knowledge of Salesforce, Access, SQL, and Oracle database design, setup, and manipulation.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have outstanding communication skills, and can manage multiple tasks effectively. Must be capable of working in both a team environment and individually. Strong customer relation skills are a must. The ideal candidate may spend 25% on-site with Zuken customers in multiple locations within North America.
This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
Zuken is trusted globally by leading companies to optimize their electrical and electronic engineering design and related manufacturing processes. Our unique combination of proven experience, technological expertise, and agility creates innovative, dynamic, and powerful electronic design automation (EDA) solutions and computer-aided engineering (CAE) solutions.
The Company offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and all employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.