As a member of the Zuken SOZO Center, you will provide application support for Zuken’s CR-8000 software suite, with an emphasis on schematic-entry, front-end engineering tools, high-speed design, simulation, and analysis. You will be expected to develop, configure and customize our software to support strategic business activities, prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations, and communicate requirements to development teams.
- Software development with using CR-8000 SDK (C++ and scripting languages) for customer needs
- Understand customer needs, fit software to specific requirements, and provide both onsite and offsite technical support
- Collaborate with overseas’ R&D teams to communicate customer requirements
- Programming skill in C++ is required
- Scripting skills, such as Tcl, Java-script are required
- Experiences in Skill coding is a strong plus
- Experience in hardware engineering (IC packaging and/or PCB) as a field applications engineer, EE, design engineer or analysis engineer is required
- Understanding of advanced IC and IC packaging technologies, such as 2.5/3D IC and WLP is a strong plus
- Experience with implementation of high-speed interfaces, such as DDRx, PCIE, SerDes is a strong plus
- Experience with constraint management, topology development, 2D/ 3D field solvers, signal integrity, EMC, power integrity, SPICE and/or IBIS modeling are strong plusses
- Experience and knowledge in HW system architecting and system-level schematic/simulation is a strong plus
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have outstanding communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Must be capable of working in a team environment as well as individually and also possess strong customer relation skills
- Business travel requirements range between 15% – 30% of the employee’s time
This position requires the use of information that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
- Zuken SOZO Center office in Silicon Valley, CA or,
- Zuken USA headquarters office in Westford, MA or,
- West Coast region home office will be considered for suitable candidates
Zuken offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package!