Control cabinet design and wiring with E3.panel
Instructor led training with hands-on exercises.
This course is aimed at employees who create control cabinet structures with E3.panel as well as system managers of E3.series.
Attendees should be familiar with creating circuit diagrams with E3.schematic or E3.cable.
What You Will Learn
The participant will learn to use E3.panel to convert a circuit diagram into a control cabinet structure.
- Program Introduction
- Panel Functions
- Placing and Aligning Models
- Optimizing Placement
- Inserting Mounting Rails and Cable Ducts oCreate 2D Views
- Panel Auto connect
- Working With Panel Designs in 3D
- text inputs
- Graphic options, dimensioning
- Exporting Designs
- Exercises on the system
This information rich training course is delivered over one day.
- E3.dbe (database) – Creating symbols and components
- E3.panel dbe (database) – Creating models for the panel layout
- E3.API – Using E³.series’ COM methods with Visual Basic script
- Starts Feb 23, 9:00 am
- Ends Feb 23, 5:00 pm
- Duration: 3 Days
- Price: £ POA
- Email: email@example.com
Zuken, 1500 Aztec W, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4RF, UK