Creation of production drawings for cable harnesses
Instructor led training with hands-on exercises.
This course is intended for employees who create templates for formboards used in the
manufacture of wire and cable harnesses.
Attendees should be familiar with creating circuit diagrams with E3.schematic or E3.cable
What You Will Learn
The participant will learn how to use the E3. formboard system to quickly and easily create a trueto-scale wiring harness drawing.
- Creation of wire harness drawings in any scale
- Inserting a formboard sheet
- Handling Connector Components
- Rotation of connectors and branches
- Placing connector table symbols
- Definition of connector table symbols
- Viewing and changing a segments effective direction
- Stretching and compressing segments
- Option combinations and wiring harness derivatives
- Fasteners, wraps, cable protection
- Optimized printing of large formats
This information rich training course is delivered over one day.
- E3.dbe (database) – Creating symbols and components
- E3.API – Using E³.series’ COM methods with Visual Basic script
- Starts Jul 06, 9:00 am
- Ends Jul 06, 5:00 pm
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price: £ POA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zuken, 1500 Aztec W, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4RF, UK