CADSTAR PR Editor XR 2000HS
Working experience with PCBs is essential and some experience of routing would be an advantage.
This course provides a thorough understanding of the principal functionality and uses of the PR Editor tool and the basics of constraint driven methodologies and how to best implement the various high speed design tools available within PR Editor.
- Constraint Manager
- Working with attributes and constraints
- Net topology managment
- Managing skew groups
- System overview, menus and tool bar options
- Interactionwith differential pairs
- Utilisation of ‘length based’ attributes
- Creating materials and building logical layer stacks
- Impedance control designs
- Shield routing
- Utilisation of ‘dealy based’ attributes
- Delay-based routing
- Cross talk analysis
Course Length: 2 days
For those users who are new to PR Editor and those who require update training on new versions of the software.