Creating of Fluid Plans with E³.series
This course is designed for employees who create fluid-technical plans, as well as those responsible for maintaining the E³.series database.
Knowledge of the Windows® operating system.
The participant will learn how to work with the E³.fluid to create fluid-technical drawings and plans.
- E³.fluid overview
- Defining the project and sheet structure
- Working with components and symbols
- Defining the connection logic
- Cross-references - Definition and functionality
- Master/ Slave handling (detailing of valve blocks)
- Working with the language database
- Working with symbol characteristics
- Working with schematic types using the basic schematics and tubing plan
- Exporting and importing subcircuits
- Practise using the system
Length of Seminars
- E³.fluiddbe System Environment - Creation of symbols and components
- E³.COM Methods