PR Editor XR 2000
Working experience with PCBs is essential.
This course has been designed to enhance routing productivity, develop existing skills and to encourage the use of interactive routing techniques.
- System Overview, menus and toolbar options
- Manual routing int he PR Editor application, and routability analysis
- Interactive autorouting, harnessing the power of the tool
- Auto routing strategies, push n shove, rip up and retry
- Routing algorithms memory route, river route, bus route, freehand route, multi pass and smoothing
- Copy and paste routing groups
- Creating and saving component footprints for optimal routing of dense designs
- Automatic testpoint generator
- Shape creation for templates, keep outs and copper pour
- Study all of the report outputs available
- Use CADSTAR PCB attributes such as net_via, net_testpoint, pin_routing, net and spacing classes
Course Length: 2 days
For those users who are new to PR Editor.