Smart Cabinet: How to optimize your Control Cabinet variant assembly
Introducing the next generation ELAM from Armbruster Engineering
ELAM, the digital production assistance system from Armbruster Engineering, allows you to automate your production setup for manual assembly by generating detailed step-by-step workbench assembly instructions.
It provides digital worker guidance, process and quality assurance, traceability in assembly and pick-to-light systems helping you achieve stable, economical and error-free production from the very beginning ensuring optimum process control in one-off and small batch / variants of control cabinet assembly lines.
ELAM – Powerful Digital Assistant for Manual Assembly
In this webinar, our Smart Cabinet Building partner, Armbruster Engineering, will introduce the new and enhanced generation of ELAM with redesigned and optimized user interfaces that allow administrators to map complex interrelationships using drag and drop and make them available to workers via mobile devices.
*This webinar will also be offered in German language.
What you will learn
- Installation on a web server requiring no local setup
- Platform independent access enabled by web-based technology
- Administration, evaluation and wizard via one central landing page
- User-friendly administration via drag and drop
- Creation of work instructions based on flowcharts
- Integrated process display in the ELAM flowchart
- How to display complex interrelationships for mastering high variant dynamics and diversity
- Create analyses via a modern dashboard using configurable templates.
Learn from the expert
Armbruster Engineering & Co. KG
Malte Zapf has joined Armbruster Engineering more than three years ago in the sales and marketing departments. His responsibilities include the presentation of the ELAM system on site at the customer and at web meetings/webinars.
Smart Cabinet Building initiative
Brought to you by leaders in their fields, the Smart Cabinet Building partners, Zuken, Weidmueller, Komax and Armbruster Engineering, bring proven turn-key, best-in-class, integrated design, manufacture and assembly solutions to help meet all your control cabinet requirements from specifiying and creating the digital twin through to automated and assisted production.