Free PCB Design Productivity App for iOS & Android Devices
CADSTAR Touch is a free PCB design productivity App for iOS and Android devices that allows remote control of CADSTAR’s view and program functions.
With your non-mouse hand, use your phone or tablet as a secondary, wireless controller and work faster and more efficiently.
- Drag to pan and pinch to zoom the CADSTAR display view
- Double tap to view all
- Execute user-defined CADSTAR macros
- Customize the number of macros displayed on your phone or tablet
- Operate using voice control (Android devices only)
The App uses your device’s Wi-Fi connection to communicate with your PC on the same local network. You can also use it to operate functions in Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
How to get CADSTAR Touch App
- On the PC you use for CADSTAR, scroll to the bottom of this page ( www.zuken.com/cadstar-touch ) and download a second app, ‘CADSTAR Touch Server’.
- This will handle the communication between your tablet or phone and CADSTAR via Wi-Fi.
Getting CADSTAR Touch connected
- If you have an appropriate QR code scanner App installed on your device (pic2shop for iOS; Barcode Scanner for Android) then CADSTAR Touch offers a Quick Setup option which will configure the App automatically.
- Or, configure the IP address and port manually.
Download CADSTAR Touch Server software
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.