Webinar: Get your complexity under control
Watch now: Available on demand
An introduction to handling product and variant diversity, and approaching electromechanical data management with confidence.
The trend of steadily increasing product and variant diversity continues unabated in the manufacturing industry. Understanding and mastering the resulting technology and process complexity challenges is therefore important for all stakeholders in the value chain.
This webinar provides an overview of complexity drivers and containment approaches, and offers a practical, introductory guideline to balancing customer requirements and variant complexity. We will also look at challenges posed by electromechanical engineering and managing data as part of the product development process.
What you’ll learn
- Who needs to be involved with product variety
- Feature versus variant – what’s the difference?
- How to deal with business challenges thrown up by product complexity
- How to handle product variety
- The next level: digital networking of products and services
- How to provide relevant information
Who should attend
- Engineering Managers, Complexity Managers, Quality Managers and related functions
|Wolfgang Heinrichs, Head of Strategic Solutions and ePLM Business at Zuken
|Wolfgang Heinrichs is Head of Strategic Solutions and ePLM Business at Zuken. With more than 20 years of working with different industry sectors, he has gained valuable insights into product and diversity-related challenges and approaches.