E3.ExportToKomax exports wire lists for Komax cutting machines. It exports wire list data in a .csv format for import into Komax TopConvert which is the tool used for converting CSV files into the WPCS (Wire Processing Communication Standard) format used by Komax machines.
Before generating the output files, E3.ExportToKomax performs comprehensive check routines to make sure all wire are connected and available on the Komax machine in the required length range. Wires are output in separate bundles for each device and sequenced according to X, Y and Z coordinates.
- All wires connected
- All wires available on the Komax machine
- All connector pin terminals available on Komax machine
- Checks the length(s)
- Upper warning limit
- Lower warning limit
- Wires output in bundles
- One bundle for each device
- Splitting the bundle
- All wires with the same assignment on a priority location
- All wires with the same assignment outside the priority location
- Sequence of wires according to X, Y, Z coordinates