Mechanical CAD Interface
E3.3D Routing Bridge
To help strive for right-first-time design and to support full digital mock-ups Zuken have developed links between E3.series and all major MCAD vendors, Using the E3.3D Routing Bridge, schematic and connection information from E3.series can be interfaced to all major MCAD systems. Collaborating between E3.series and your chosen MCAD tool allows concurrent design. Mechanical engineers and electrical engineers can work independently or collaboratively.
- Transfer component information to MCAD (connectors, pins, splices)
- Transfer to-from data to MCAD (inc’ gauge, colour, type)
- Check for clash detection in MCAD
- Check for bend radius
- Calculate length of wires and segments in MCAD
- Transfer lengths and segments back to E3.series
- Automatic creation of manufacturing documentation in E3.formboard (dependant on MCAD system)
The following 3D Harness Design Systems are supported:
- CATIA V5
- Solid Works
- PTC Creo Parametric (formerly Pro/Engineer)
- Autodesk Inventor
- Siemens NX
- Solid Edge
- NX I-deas
Additional integrations available upon request.
E3.series integration with CATIA V5.
E3.series integration with CREO Parametric.
E3.series integration with Solid Edge.