Measures to maintain safe business operations
In response to the restrictions required to contain the global spread of the coronavirus in many countries, Zuken has initiated extensive measures to continue to meet the requirements of our customers and ensure the best possible continuity of their business processes despite the difficult conditions caused by the current crisis.
Our entire team is therefore teleworking, in order to limit travel and protect others in a responsible manner while still remaining entirely at your service. We have implemented tools and solutions in order to make training and support as pleasant as possible, maintaining human interaction as much as possible but in complete safety.
In more detail this means for you:
- Online support: Our online support is open all week: do not hesitate to contact us for any question or challenge you are facing and we’ll do everything necessary to support you.
- Home office operation of our software: Zuken software can be used via VPN without restrictions. Licenses will be activated in the same way as in the office; Upon request, Zuken Support will provide customers with alternative/additional solutions.
- Customer visits: All appointments will be conducted online, or postponed to a time to be defined, until further notice.
- Training courses: We have implemented tools and solutions in order to make training and support as pleasant as possible.
- Events: We may have to cancel or postpone Zuken events or to offer selected content as webinars in the event of imminent risks or concerns for the health and safety of our customers and employees.