Software Engineer (f/m/d) – eCADSTAR x4
At Zuken, we believe that to solve the biggest problems, you need the highest quality tools. We also believe that quality is not an attribute that should be sacrificed to reduce costs.
Since 1976, Zuken has been supplying the highest quality professional software solutions for High Speed Design, Advanced IC Packaging and Electromechanical design. Indeed, many of the world’s top 30 electronics companies have chosen Zuken as a partner in whom they can trust.
Zuken applies the same quality criteria to our solutions across the whole spectrum of Electronic Design world-wide.
To continue our quest to work with our customers, we need Software Engineers to join our team who can help develop our exciting new product, eCADSTAR. They need to understand quality and have an eye for detail.
We are looking for a single candidate with at least 2 years’ experience of C/C++. Ideally on Windows (our primary platform). The work requires involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle in a supportive environment. We would expect them to be actively contributing throughout the initial prototyping and specification followed by design, implementation, testing and documentation.
Our Developers typically have a 2:2 or above in Computer Science or Engineering based degree plus knowledge or experience of some of the following:
- Enthusiastic, versatile and self-motivated.
- A good communicator with the ability to fit well into a team.
- Clear, logical thinking and the creative ability to solve problems.
- Must have a desire to work as an applications developer.
- Experience of desktop applications development.
- Full commercial software lifecycle experience.
- Formal, structured programming experience.
- Experience of interactive, graphical applications.
- Data modelling experience and an understanding of complex data structures.
- Experience with QT toolkit.
- Electronics and circuit design.
Our relaxed, open plan office is based in Aztec West Business Park, North Bristol. It offers free parking in a modern office, close to the M4 and M5.
Additionally, we can offer the following benefits:
- 27 days annual leave per annum (plus all public holidays).
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Defined contribution Pension Scheme with PHI scheme.
- Training and Development.
The standard week is normally 37.5 hours over a five-day week exclusive of a 45 minute lunch break each day. The post is subject to the successful completion of a six-month probationary period.
If you are the sort of person who wants to make an impact on the world of electronics, please contact us for more details.